Search Results for: Life-line
The “Life-Line” DVD, created by Plum Media for Cope24, recently won a Communicators Award of Distinction in the 22nd Annual Communicator Award of Distinction. “Life-Line” is available on DVD.… Read the rest
Each video will address one of the common factors typically identified in cases of child abuse or neglect. Such factors include immaturity, drugs and alcohol, mental health, absent fathers, failure to protect or child endangerment, poverty and domestic violence. “Life-Line,” the first video in the ELEMENTS series, addresses immaturity. “Life-Line” focuses on individuals who became parents as teenagers.“Life-Line” introduces… Read the rest
Each video will address one of the common factors typically identified in cases of child abuse or neglect. Such factors include immaturity, drugs and alcohol, mental health, absent fathers, failure to protect or child endangerment, poverty and domestic violence. Purchase here.“Life-Line” received the Communicators Award of Distinction for 2016!… Read the rest
Whose Best Interest.Rene is an appointment member to the Missouri Children’s Justice Task Force (CJA),… Read the restRene has been married for 37 years, has three daughters and three grandchildren. Several years ago she and her husband fostered their nephew and his sister on two different occasions. This experience inspired her to author the book
Elements Series: Parenting Under The Influence – Teacher ResourcesParenting Under the Influence teacher resource was created by Kristi Hodson; Family & Consumer Sciences Teacher; Carthage High SchoolGrade Level: 9-12Students will learn to:
- Identify effects of substance use and abuse related to pregnancy and fetal development.
- Identify chemical risk factors that influence parenting practices.
- Identify consequences and
- Complete our order form and submit to address below along with payment: COPE24 PO Box 510409 St. Louis, MO 63151
- Complete your School’s Purchase Order & fax to 314-754-8117. Your purchase order needs to include the school district name as well as school’s name, a signature and an email address of the primary teacher using program.
- You may also use